About the workshop
Ever wondered how it feels to design your own aircraft and see it soar into the sky? Then Take a Break and come to Vortex rc Radio Control Aircraft Workshop.
This workshop by Vortex rc gives you an opportunity to understand the theory behind the functioning of aircraft and aircraft design. It makes you innovate by coming up with your own design of an RC aircraft and fabricate it from scratch. An interactive lecture session and design session helps you design your own aircraft.
- Design, Build & Test your first RC Aircraft from scratch!
- Learn all the introductory concepts of aeronautical engineering through aeromodelling
- Introduction to Design Algorithm of an aircraft
- Hands-on experience on the electronic and electrical instrumentation of an RC aircraft
- Introductory Lecture on Aeromodelling – 2 hours
- Interactive Design Session – 2 hours
- Fabrication Session – 8 hours
- Testing Session – all aircrafts designed by the participants are flown by an expert flyer of Team AerotriX – 3.5 hours
- Certificate Distribution – 0.5 hour
- Basics of Flight & Aeronautics
- Different Systems in an Aircraft
- Stability & Control of an Aircraft
- Instrumentation in an RC Aircraft
- Brushless DC Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Li-Po Battery
- Servo Motors
- Control Rods
- Wing Holders
- Transmitter *
- Receiver *
- Working Tools *
- Other miscellaneous items
All the above components would be provided during the program to participants in groups of 5 but would be taken back at the end. This is being done to reduce the cost of the program and make it affordable for students who do not want to buy the take-away kit.
Take-away kit consists of all the above items excluding the items marked with *. Take-away kit can be purchased at the venue by paying an additional fee of ? 7,500
Participants have access to an exclusive online portal to:
- View status of registered and attended workshops
- View study material for workshops
- Write online exams and receive separate certificates with scores. These certificates with scores will provide students an opportunity to show their learning in job interviews.
- All AerotriX certificates have a unique ID which can be verified online for authentication
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion with Distinction (for top performers)
- Students interested in RC Aircraft Design
- Students interested for a career in Aerospace and related fields of engineering
“Outstanding lecture.. we enjoyed and gained a lot of knowledge and the workshop was fantastic and interesting. Frankly, our dreams came true because of participating in RC aircraft workshop. Thank you AerotriX!” – Alluri Sri Akhil Varma, Bhimavaram
Why vortex rc?
Vortex rc is a division of Skyfi Labs that develops courses with a focus on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automobile Engineering disciplines.
Awards won by us:
- 2nd Best Business Venture Award, Ideas, IIT Kanpur
- 30 Most Promising Startups, Next Big Idea, IIM Bangalore
- Runner-up, UnLtd India Growth Challenge
- Limca book of records
We have complied a list of FAQs to help you find answers to your queries quickly. You can view them here. If your query is not answered by our FAQs, please contact us with options below. We will get back to you as early as possible.
Phone: 18002003855 (10AM – 8PM; Mon – Sat)
Have a Query?
Pay Now: Register by paying ? 1400 now